A banging vinyl only techno mix of old and new tunes from London based Leah Floyeurs. Covering more than 20 years of techno, guaranteed to make the neighbours dance!
Leah has hosted her own radio show “Leah with Sound” for the past two years on Timeline Music (www.timeline-music.net) and it airs at 8pm every third Tuesday of each month - definitely check it out, if you haven’t already.
I first saw Leah play live last year at Freerotation and in my opinion it was one of the best sets I heard at the festival. I cannot wait to see what she has lined up for us this year, roll on July!
1. Shed “Atmo-Action” (Osgut Ton, 2010)
2. Terrence Dixon “High Current” (Surface 2013)
3. Mike Dehnert “Biface” (Fachwerk, 2010)
4. Florence “Exploration” (Eevo Lute Muzique, 1991)
5. Tripeo “5th Trip” (Tripeo, 2014)
6. Joey Anderson “Auset (Avenue 66, 2013)
7. Skudge “Surplus” (Echochord Colour, 2011)
8. Random XS “Give Your Body” (DJax-Up-Beats, 1992)
9. Charlton “Know Yourself” (Krill Music, 2014)
10. The Martian “Lost Transmission From Earth” (Red Planet, 1992)
11. Unknown Artist “#4” (Head Front Panel,2014)
12. Bleak “Kti” (Deeply Rooted House, 2012)
13. Point Blank “Meng’s Theme (Joey Beltram remix)” (R&S Records, 1994)
14. Mike Dehnert “Fachwerk 30” (Fachwerk, 2013)
15. Unknown Artist “#3” (Head Front Panel, 2014)
16. Marcel Fengler “King of Psi” (Ostgut Ton, 2013)
17. Unknown Artist “#2” (Head Front Panel, 2014)
18. Dimi Angélis & Jeroen “Sleepless” (Ion (2), 2004)
Look at this beauty!
It’s hard to believe that very soon Dialogue will be one year old! We have had four amazing parties, all thanks to some exceptional DJs and a special party crowd that always turns out.
To celebrate our 1st major milestone, we will be calling on one half of the Night Moves dream team, Jane Fitz and Northern Purpose maestro, Carl Hardy.
We have followed Jane for a couple of years now, not only does she play amazing music but her party with former Dialogue guest, Jade Seatle has been a huge inspiration for us. We’re not going to try and describe Jane as it’s not just what she plays, but how she plays it and where it’s going to take you!
Carl has had our ear with the Northern Purpose podcast series and through treks up to Birmingham for another great party, Collective Minds. His never run of the mill, eclectic sound oozes quality, this combined with Jane may make it advisable to bring a spare pair of pants with you!
Other than that it’s the same drill as last time -
THERE WILL BE NO TICKETS ON THE DOOR CAPACITY IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO 130 This is to leave us all with enough room to enjoy ourselves, the DJ’s and the Martin Audio setup comfortably in our cosy, and rather quirky, intimate East End loft space.
Tickets available here…
Inky loves the disco ball too!!
Birthday mirror ball! Bit of a funny position but will do for now, thank you Jade!